Is there a Book Inside YOU?
- Have you ever said, “One day I will write a book?”
- Have you always dreamed of writing?
- Do you know that your book is a passport to new opportunities?
- Did you know that a book is the ultimate business card?
- Do you want your book to increase traffic to your business?
- Do you want your book to show your full expertise and passion?
Ladey and Abbirose, mother and daughter team, have been there.
Now it is your turn!
We can use our experience to support you all the way.
It is time for YOU to become a published author and make your dream come true.
It takes only one call. Let’s have a conversation.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
Pink Parties Press is delighted to announce:
Applications are being taken at the moment for new authors.
Genres include Business, Non-fiction, Poetry, Christian Faith and Children’s books
(although we are happy to discuss other genres too).
- There is a selection process and we only take a limited number of people, as we want to be with you every step of the way.
- You retain 100% of the Book Royalties and full copyright of your book.
- Our promise is to provide you with encouragement, support and practical help including ISBN, cover design, book layout and final distribution into bookshops and online shops.
Pink Parties Press will mentor you through your Author journey – from beginning to end with simple practical steps with the goal to share your dream of holding your published book in your hands.
Through our monthly calls, I realise how much there is to know about publishing but that Ladey is guiding me, with sensitivity. The whole process has taken me from being overwhelmed to making my book happen. —Kathryn Colas.
A Day In The Life Of A Publisher
It’s a real pleasure to work with Ladey and Abbirose. I don’t know how I would have managed getting to the end point on my own.
- Pink Parties Press
Your book will take you on life's greatest adventure
- Author—One Million Readers: The Definitive Guide to a Nonfiction Book Marketing Strategy...
Ladey Adey has provided insightful feedback for me on two of my nonfiction books. She’s clearly passionate about her work and has a keen eye for what readers want and expect.
- Author—Faith Conversations
I worked with Ladey on a Spanish translation of my book. I was impressed with her organization!Her work style and cheerful, positive attitude made this project go much better than if I had tried to do it on my own.
- Song-writer, teacher and broadcaster
Colouring 101 is full of fun facts and fascinating insights, it will bring a rainbow to your world.
- Author—Fag Hags, Divas and Moms
Ladey is both easy to work with and a real professional. I would use her again without hesitation and endorse her enthusiastically!
- Author—The Joyful Brand
Ladey loves to help and serve other Authors and Writers at each stage of their development. As a beta reader her suggestions helped me to make significant changes to the book to clarify what I was writing about and to correct spelling and grammar errors I had missed.
- Action Plan Marketing
A book is the ultimate ticket for credibility.
- Author—Finding Treasure
Writing is a lonely business, talking things through with Ladey, helped me focus on what I really wanted to say. Whilst she made helpful suggestions, I was in control all the way through. And then what a delight to meet her in person, when she came to speak at the launch of my book.